Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bad news, and good news

Bad news:
Well, we found out a few weeks ago that my amazing mother in law has breast cancer. She has already beaten cancer twice (thyroid) so this is her third round. She has had a lumpectomy already to remove the tumor which they said was small so that is good news. They did find some cancer in her lymph nodes though so she is going to have to undergo chemotherapy. However, it still sounds like they caught it fairly early since the nodes weren't very hard, which is another good sign. The family has pulled together to support her and I know that we will continue to help her through this battle. I am so grateful for such an amazing family, I feel very close to my in-laws and I love them all very much. Please keep our family in your prayers.
Good news:
My brother in law is getting married! His fiancee (Hayley) is a sweetheart and I think she will be a great addition to our family! Ben and I are excited to have another married couple in the family. They are getting married on December 17th in the Bountiful temple. I got to go wedding dress shopping with Hayley, my mother in law, and one of my sisters in law which was a lot of fun and she is going to make a beautiful bride! She has a very unique dress that looks amazing on her, and I am sure their pictures will be beautiful. Congrats guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will definitely have you in our prayers!