Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I know I know...

So I know that I totally just posted a few minutes ago, but I saw this on Jen and Lindsay's blogs and thought it looked like fun! I am super lame, sorry!

I am: A happy wife (and hopefully a good one!)
I think: That fall really is my favorite season
I know: That the church is true, duh! :)
I want: To lose a little weight and (this is so stupid) to get rid of the freckle on my lip!
I dislike: Not feeling in control of things in the workplace
I miss: My loved ones that don't live as close
I fear: SPIDERS! SNAKES! ALL THINGS CREEPY CRAWLY!
I hear: The traffic outside-I have the window open so I can hear when Ben is home so it doesn't freak me out when he walks in the door!
I smell: The orange gummi pumpkins I am snacking on...YUM!
I crave: Time with my hubby, and chocolate-always chocolate...
I cry: Very rarely
I usually: Am up for anything
I search: For new ways to make my store look great
I wonder: What book I should read next
I regret: Not much of anything
I love: My wonderful husband
I care: Too much about my appearance, I am too self critical
I always: Am excited to see my husband!
I always like to: Take a hot bath after any sort of stress, or for no reason at all!
I worry: About finances, but who doesn't?
I am not: Excited about cold winter and snow coming soon
I remember: When I first met Ben, ooohhh, the butterflies!
I believe: Love conquers all
I dance: When I cook. Weird, I know.
I sing: When I clean. Also weird, I know. :)
I don’t always: Feed my hubby like I should!
I argue: Way too much, Ben doesn't argue-I argue. I am sure this doesn't surprise anyone...:)
I write: For fun, I am not nearly as talented as my sister-in-law Kayla!
I win: RARELY! (Yes, Ben, I am admitting it, but I don't want to talk about it!)
I lose: My temper, and sometimes my sanity
I wish: Ben didn't have to work nights, and that I lived closer to family and friends.
I listen: To Rock music-I can't help it! I am such a rebel...
I don't understand: Math. Period.
I can usually be found: Reading a good book and getting way too sucked into it!
I need: More time to sleep!
I forget: Silly things, like cashing my paychecks! :)
I am happy: Well, yeah...I am married to my sweetie!
I tag: You-if you are reading this, you are tagged. :)

No comments: