Saturday, March 9, 2013

Anniversary

Today is our 7 year anniversary! I can't believe we've already been married for seven years, it has gone by so fast. Ben told me that he is grateful he gets me for eternity because just this lifetime is clearly not going to be enough for him. :) We are going to celebrate this evening by going out to dinner and then to a play with our season tickets to Hale Center Theatre, we will be seeing Chitty Chitty Bang Bang which I think will be awesome. 

I am so madly in love with my man still, and he is with me even though I can't figure out why! Our love story hasn't always been perfect, but we fix whatever sometimes breaks because our love story has always been worth it. I am so grateful for a husband who has infinite patience, who is a hard worker, who is loyal and loving, who is passionate and romantic, who is an outstanding father, and who is my absolute best friend. We still stay up way too late most nights just talking to each other. 

Happy anniversary, Ben!! I love you with all of my heart, always will, and I am so grateful you asked me to be yours forever! I will be eternally grateful that I said yes! Love you!!!

No comments: