Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Roberts Family Activity

Noah and Ben right after we took some family pictures.
I sure love my boys!
Ben and Noah, Ashley, Dad, Ryan, and his friend Willow in front of the Africa exhibit
Emily with the sea shells.
Noah, Tyler, and Brittney
Butterfly exhibit.
Ben and I being cheesy.
Dad and Ashley
BIG fish!
Found out some clams get up to 400 lbs!
Noah sucking his thumb in his stroller.
Waiting for dinner at Brick Oven!
Yum!
Ben and his root beer float.

We had a fun time last Saturday, we all met at the grandparent's house for family pictures, and we barely beat out the rain, which turned out great! Then we all headed over to the Bean Museum on the BYU campus and walked around, and went out to Brick Oven for dinner! We get together as a family once a month for an activity, and this month Ben and I were in charge. I think it was a lot of fun, and all the really little kids liked seeing all the animals!

No comments: