Monday, November 14, 2011

Poor Noah!!

My poor little guy has an ear infection! Noah has been solidly sleeping through the night since he was 9 weeks old. Then, Saturday night came and he woke up 4 times SCREAMING which is very unusual. Not just because he woke up, but because of how he was crying. Noah doesn't have a very loud cry normally, he has a very small squeaky cry and so for him to be just screaming made me worried. We spent Sunday at my parent's house for my dad's birthday, and then the same thing happened again Sunday night. Then, this morning he woke up with a fever to boot. So, after a visit to the pediatrician, it has been confirmed! I got an antibiotic that he will take twice a day for 10 days, with a follow up visit the day before Thanksgiving. He really didn't like the medicine, he scowled at me the whole time I was giving it to him. I think it just tastes SO different from breast milk that he didn't like it. Hopefully he will start feeling better soon, his crying breaks my heart! He is hard to soothe when he cries like that too, poor little guy. They said it should only be a couple of days before he is feeling better though, I hope so!

1 comment:

The Stells! said...

nothing worse than a sick baby :( hope he feels better soon!