Thursday, September 29, 2011

2 Months!

Can I just say that I can't believe that my little boy is two months old already? WOW! That went so fast! When we were visiting Grandma Anderson yesterday, his Aunt Kayla helped us do an impromptu photo shoot, and we got some great pictures! I will get them posted on here soon, he did good for just suddenly being thrown on some pillows and black sheets with no warning! :) He was a good boy too and didn't cry at all, even when he sneezed so hard he rolled himself off the pillows! He is such a good natured baby, he almost always wakes up full of smiles and he loves to coo and talk to me when he does wake up. He sleep great at night, which I much appreciate, and he is just all around happy! He loves to lay stretched out on his back and just observe every detail going on around him. He still likes to be held, but he is perfectly content to just be on his own! He also loves to look in the mirror, he will coo forever to his "friend". I love that I can make him smile just by talking to him, and he still loves him bath, usually grinning the whole time. He is developing such a little personality, and I absolutely love being his mom!!!

No comments: