Thursday, January 20, 2011

Who Am I??

So, I am sure that a lot of you have heard that the Zodiac signs have changed. This makes me VERY sad! I loved being a Leo! I will admit, while I don't believe in or actively follow my sign, I have read a lot about the signs and their meanings and I think it is interesting. I think it is fun to learn about. Not something I would base my whole life off of, but fun to read and see what signs are compatible, etc. Now I feel as though all of my research is for nothing! I have always read a lot of stuff on Leos, NEVER on Cancers (my new sign) and it makes me sad! Is it weird that I am kind of mourning my loss of Leo? I just don't fit my new sign, at all! I am not shy, I am not a home body, I don't dislike crowds and groups of people. I am still declaring myself a Leo-I don't care what the new research says! I was born under the impression of being a Leo and I am sticking to it! I love people, I love the spot light, I am feisty and have a temper, I am a LEO! LEO LEO LEO! Any one else have a slight crisis of identity with their sign changing? (And even if not, I would appreciate some support to show that I am not crazy!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nutmeg! I read this post and couldn't believe it. I'd heard nothing of this! The horror! But don't worry. Go read this short article (http://www.royalpurplenews.com/lifestyle/new-zodiac-sign-causes-distress-among-many-1.1905012) and pay particular attention to the last line.

phew! no worries. I'm still a somewhat bi-polar Gemini.

Jennifer said...

I'm with you on that one! I don't even want to look and see where they moved me. Sad day!!
I'm sticking with Gemini.