Monday, January 10, 2011

Sick Day

I took a sick day from work today cause I really needed it. Feel like poop! This is my first sick day in about 8-10 months so I don't feel too guilty making my employees run my store on a Monday without me. However, I don't think I took the full advantage of my day off from work-I did laundry, dishes, and made a grocery list/menu for the week. I also cleaned the bathrooms and vacuumed all while I feel like poop. I think I need to enjoy my sick day more next time by not doing all those productive things! What is your favorite thing to do on a sick day? (Besides eat chicken noodle soup!) Wish me luck, I took a day off from life yesterday too-had myself a nice pajama day! Here's to the rest of the week being nice to me!!

1 comment:

Bekah and Lance said...

Sick Day (before baby) for me meant stay in my pjs, sleep, eat what sounds good, and watch my favorite movies. None of this cleaning crap silly girl!! Unfortunately after baby it now means all that stuff as much as possible but with taking care of the little man's basic needs. :)