Thursday, December 23, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I know that I am not going to get a chance to post a Merry Christmas wish later on, so I am doing it today! I am going straight from work tomorrow to my house for Christmas Eve and then we are driving an hour home that night so that we can be at Ben's parent's house early Christmas morning. Whew! Good thing it's a holiday that practically encourages naps after presents and breakfast! :) I am also very excited for my busy season at work to wind down, I am exhausted! It will be nice to go back to my regular hours at the store too. Well, I want to wish all of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope that your Christmas mornings are full of excitment and fun and I hope you have all been nice this year! Our love to you and enjoy your Christmases!!

No comments: