Monday, November 1, 2010

Survived!



Well, we survived Ben's business trip, although it was really boring, at least on my end! Ben was so busy he barely had time to breathe, but that is nice since it makes it go faster. Ben was very sweet and sent me these flowers which arrived at my work on Monday morning! It was great timing since Monday was the "hump day" of him being gone. I LOVE my husband I am so glad he is home!!! Sorry about the poor picture quality, these were taken with my crappy camera phone. He really enjoyed the trip though, he got a Google TV and a new Droid 2 phone for free! And if he codes an application for a Blackberry in December he will get a free Blackberry pad too, he is pretty excited about that since his school stuff ends really early in December (I think his last final is on like the 5th!) and so he will have the time to do that! Anyway, there's the quick update! I should have pictures of Lake Powell (finally) and Park City posted soon, I think we found our camera cord!! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great husband!