Monday, April 13, 2009

BIG news!!!

So, I got a promotion at work! I am going to be "graduating" from the mangement training position and I am becoming a full-blown mananger! I am going to be managing my own store in Salt Lake City (I know, commuting again! Yuck!) But it is a fairly substantial pay increase (always a good thing!) and I will be in charge of my very own store! I am SO excited, but I am also really nervous. I start at my new store on Wednesday, and then on Tuesday is my yearly inventory! YIKES! It is going to be insane, but I guess I would rather jump in with both feet. The day after my inventory we are leaving for Oklahoma for 5 days, so that will be crazy too! We are going to Oklahoma because Ben's buddy Rob is getting married and Ben is a best man. We are flying standby out, so wish us luck! I had a dream that Ben and I had to take seperate flights and my flight went to Oklahoma by way of Hawaii! Weird, I know. Anyway, so wish me luck on my "new" job, I have a feeling that I am going to need it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan I am so proud of you! seriously i am like bursting with pride for you. you deserve it so much. you will be an awesome manager and your store will kick but! Sorry we haven't had a chance to talk things are super crazy But i love you tons, and even if we dont talk every day (or month sometimes) know that i love your guts and i am always on your team cheering the loudest :)

The Stells! said...

YAY! congrats! it sounds like a great opportunity for you!

Duncan Family said...

Megan, congratulations! I heard you got your own store. You will do an amazing job. Whenever I need to buy stuff from Seagull I'll call your store. You will do a great job! Congrats...your life will never be the same! Good luck!!!

Evans Family said...

That is so great! Good luck! Hawaii would be great! Oh yeah< Okahoma will be fun too?

Kamri Goff said...

standby is a great way to fly. Don't check any luggage. it usually moves on without you if you do. congrats on the promotion!