Friday, March 6, 2009

Anniversary!

So, our three year anniversary is on Monday, we are going on a romantic long weekend together to celebrate! I got a free two night stay at the Sheraton hotel in SLC (yes, the hotel I used to work at, it's a long story!) and we are checking in tomorrow! We are staying in a large suite on Saturday, and then we are upgrading to the PRESIDENTIAL suite on Sunday and we have a late check out on Monday! We are very excited, and since it is free that makes it all the better! It even comes with free breakfast, which I am really excited about since I love breakfast food a lot...We will be seeing Phantom at the Hale Center Theater Saturday evening as well, which will be great I am sure. I am so excited to have a long weekend with my hubby, we don't get to spend enough time together during the week! Curse working opposite shifts! So, it will be nice to have the chance to just spend some time together. It might snow on Sunday night, I hope it does, becuase I would love to snuggle up together and watch the snow fall outside our balcony! I will post pictures as soon as I can afterwards of our gorgeous rooms. To my husband, Happy Anniversary! I love you Ben, and I so glad that we are married!

No comments: