Wednesday, March 11, 2009

10 Cow Woman

So I have recently been called to my Relief Society presidency and part of my job is to document the events, such as Enrichment, in pictures. Our theme was "How to Be a 10 Cow Woman", from the old movie Johnny Lingo. (If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it if you want to have a feel good moment!) We had a Hawaiian Luau potluck dinner and then a little presentation including a singing of a song called "Count Your Many Wrinkles", which was really cute. Here are a few pictures of the event! We decorated it like a luau, but yes, those are cow balloons tied to the chairs...I thought it turned out really cute, myself! I am going to be posting some pictures and stuff from our anniversary sometime next week...




1 comment:

Evans Family said...

Looks like a fun night! Lots of work!