Friday, February 6, 2009

On Board

So, everyone else is doing the 25 random facts about themselves thing, and so I thought I would do it too...if I can think of that many!

1. I love my hubby very much, and sometimes wonder why on earth he picked me!
2. I loved loved loved my ballroom dancing days, I miss it still, and there are times when I will dance all around my apartment to some of my old music. (I know my downstairs neighbors like it...)
3. I have a typing speed of 85 wpm, and a killer fast 10 key, though I have never actually tested it.
4. I love blackberries and anything associated with them-shakes, ice cream, cheesecake, etc.
5. As you can tell from #4, dessert is my favorite meal.
6. I have so many books that I don't have enough shelf space, despite owning four bookshelves!
7. I love driving, but only if I am alone. I hate driving with anyone else in my car!
8. I secretly like rock music...a lot!
9. I am hopelessly addicted to chocolate milk, I drink it all the time and I always have!
10. To go along with #9, when I was little and I understood what it meant to breast feed your baby, I honestly thought that my breast milk would be chocolate milk because I loved it so much and because I drank it so much.
11. I LOVE to travel, I think I got that from my dad...I love even the stressful parts, like catching a plane with no ID...(Long story...)
12. I have to sleep with two extra firm cotton pillows, I have even been known to take them with me to hotels...
13. I LOVE to clean! I enjoy having my home fresh and clean and I enjoy it, it gives me a sense of accomplishment. I also deep clean when I am stressed or upset.
14. However, I absolutely hate doing the laundry.
15. I have a wonderful relationship with my family, and with my in-laws, and I am very grateful for that. I am very blessed.
16. Until last year I had never owned a straightener. I mean, have you seen my hair? Even now I still don't straighten it very often, I love my curls!
17. I am terrified of spiders, I can't kill them so I will put a cup over them and wait for Ben to get home. :) I am okay usually with other bugs, just not spiders!
18. My dreams at night are very vivid and real and I can almost always remember several different dreams every morning.
19. I am horrible at giving, receiving, or following directions and get lost very easily. I don't understand it when people say "look at the mountains" as a means of giving directions, there are mountains everywhere here, it's UTAH! What kind of sick joke is that?
20. I slept with a panda bear in my bed until my wedding night. (My mom wouldn't let me pack him for my honeymoon, I can't imagine why...)
21. My favorite flower is a tulip, in any color.
22. My birthday is in the summer, and so I always felt a little ripped off that I never got to celebrate it in school, even my "half birthday" was just never the same. Then I realized that all the school birthdays were suckers, they had to go to school on their birthdays! Ha!
23. I hate earphones, I can't stand stuff in my ears!
24. I also REALLY hate the dentist, I have a really bad gag reflex and the dentist has a certain torture aspect to me. In fact, I have a broken crown that has been broken for over 4 years now becuase I refuse to go get it fixed!
25. I absolutely love theme parks and amusement parks and anything with big roller coasters and thrill rides! I must get this from my mom, when we went to Universal Studios, my mom and I rode the Tower of Terror 12 times! In a row! It was awesome...I really enjoy the feeling of leaving my stomach behind for a second or two...:)

1 comment:

Jen said...

#4: I was seriously like ME TOO - you can text so fast! Then I realized you meant ACTUAL blackberries :( lol.