Saturday, November 29, 2008

Quick Update

So, I am super lame and haven't had a shred of time to update my blog! Hopefully I will be able to get all the pictures on here that I want to! For Thanksgiving, Ben and I flew down to Vegas to spend it with Ben's extended family (on his dad's side). We flew down Wednesday night, and flew back EARLY Friday morning so that I could go straight into work for a 10 hour day! We had to get up at 3:30 AM and then I literally got off the plane, drove home, changed my clothes, and drove to work for Black Friday and it was CRAZY! By the way, I am super exhausted right now so ignore any spelling errors! It was great to see all of the family, and Ben's sister Kayla took some awesome pictures of the family, I will get some and post them later. (No, I really will this time!) We had a lot of fun, but it didn't feel like much of a vacation since it was way too short! Then, to come back and work the two busiest days of the year was so hard, but I survived (barely) but tomorrow is the day of rest, thank goodness! :) Ben is super swamped right now with school since the semester is winding down to finals week, and I know that he is really looking forward to the Christmas break! He needs one! I think he is very excited to not have to do anything for a little while! Anyway, that is the quick update, I will post pictures of both our Grand America stay and Thanksgiving soon. Promise!

1 comment:

The Stells! said...

you better i want to see some pics!