Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Grand America

So, my wonderful husband surprised me with a really inexpensive stay (he always finds the good deals) at the Grand America hotel on Saturday night! We were able to stay in an executive king suite, and when we checked in we were even upgraded to the 22nd floor at no additional charge! I have pictures of the room, but they are still on Ben's camera phone so I will post them a little later. We had a STUNNING view from that high up and the room was gorgeous! It was a nice little getaway for the two of us, it helped us reconnect with each other since our schedules are so opposite! Especially with school and work being so stressful right now, we really enjoyed a weekend with no stress or worries. He is very romantic and planned the whole thing out and then surprised me with it. I love you, Ben! Pictures of the awesome room and the killer view to follow!

1 comment:

Evans Family said...

I loved reading your blog! You are so cute! Keep having those little getaways, it will keep you close. Life gets so crazy! Love ya,
Diana