Friday, September 19, 2008

NEW JOB!!!

So, I have some exciting news, I am starting a new job! I have offically quit my job at the Sheraton Hotel (as of today!) to go train to be a manager at Seagull Book! I love Seagull, I have worked in 6 different stores but eventually had to quit to make more money at my current job. But, I am coming back as an "MT"! I am very excited! I will be working in the Riverdale store, which is only 10 minutes from home instead of 40, and it is the opposite direction of rush hour traffic, which will be AWESOME! I can't imagine driving to work without a traffic jam...I start on the 29th, and I can't wait! I love everything about this job and I can't wait to get back in a bookstore! My sweetie has been very supportive of my decision, and I so apprecite him for that! Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Bekah and Lance said...

Hey Meg! I'm so glad you sent me your blog address! I've been thinking about you lately wondering what you're up to. Congrats on the new job! Sounds like it's going to work out great!

kaylafina said...

Megan,
This is great. I think that you will be much happier at this job. I couldn't think of a better place for you to work. I will totally do a book tour at your store one day! Hey, I set up an Anderson Family blog. Email me for the password and login and we all can post Anderson family news to it. Love ya,
KJ

kaylafina said...

Oh, that blog address is rkayandersonfamily.blogspot.com and mine is kaylafina.blogspot.com

Evans Family said...

Hi guys! Just did a little sneaking around at your blog! I really love to hear how you are doing and what's going on! Love ya, Diana

Bree said...

Good luck! I envy your now 10 minute drive!