Monday, September 29, 2008

Day one, and a dance competition





So, I started the new job today! It went great, I can tell I am going to love it! I am very happy, and very excited to see it finally get here! It was a wonderful first day, and I am expecting more to come! Ben has been very supportive of my job change, even though it will mean a little less of our already little time together. Thank you, Ben, I love you! Also, on Saturday we went to my brother Ryan's dance competition. They danced in the semi-finals for Samba, Cha cha, and Rumba and did great! I was very proud of my little bro...he is a mjor stud too, he had 8 girls come to watch him! Look out girls, he turns 16 next month! Two of my little sisters (Brittney on the left and Emily on the right) came to watch too, it was a family event! We had a great time, but it did make me miss dancing a lot! One of these days I'll get Ben to dance, but until then, we will just watch instead! :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Megs! I'm so offended that you've had a blog this whole time and never even told me about it! gasp!! You're grounded!! :)
Oh, and also... you live kinda close to me! another gasp!! why have you not gotten together and at least gone to dinner or something? I think the situation needs to be rectified soon...
Love ya! Jenn

Bekah and Lance said...

Wow! I can't believe how big your siblings are! I don't even recognize them. I guess it has been a while since we were roomies and all stayed down at your parents place. That was a fun weekend!

Shar said...

I don't realize how long its been until I see how the kids have grown up. Completely crazy!

I also love how you listed my blog as "Sharon Baby"! I can still hear you saying it in my mind!