Sunday, June 2, 2013

Joshua's Birthday!!!!

It's very early morning as I type this, I just called the hospital and they said I can show up at 7:30 (it's 6:00 now) to start the process of getting induced. I am SO excited!!! I had a hard time sleeping last night because I was so excited about bringing this new baby into our family. I am nervous about how to juggle two children, but I do know that I have at least enough love for both of them, and that will just have to be enough until I figure it out! I can't wait to hold and snuggle my new little baby, he's excited this morning too, he has been moving around a whole bunch. I am filled with gratitude that I was able to carry another healthy baby full term, it is a blessing and I am humbled by the trust my Heavenly Father has placed in me to mother another one of His precious sons. Joshua Ron Anderson should arrive by early afternoon today, and I think my arms can already almost feel him in them! I am a little worried about Noah and how he will adjust to a new baby, a new brother, but I think it will all be fine. Noah is a sweet boy with a lot of love and he has entered a new phase where he adores being my "helper" and if I can include him as much as possible in helping with the new baby, I am sure it will all run smoothly. So, I'm off to go get ready for the hospital, and Joshua, I already love you more than words can say!!! Welcome to our family!!!

No comments: