Saturday, June 29, 2013

Joshua Pictures

Joshua is SUCH a good baby!! Oh I just love him! He is a wonderful nurser, he eats a lot every time he eats and he is actually starting to develop a full blown double chin. He is a wonderful sleeper, he sleeps in his own bassinet instead of having to be held or rocked to sleep (although, sometimes I still hold him the whole nap time just because I can!) and he sleeps for 4 hours between nighttime feedings which means I am not too terribly sleep deprived. He usually eats every 3 to 3 1/2 hours during the day, and takes about 5 naps during the day. He hardly ever cries, and if he does he is very easily soothed. He gets the hiccups a lot which he doesn't like, and he got them a lot when I was pregnant too so that is funny! He is a very sweet baby, he is very peaceful and calm and cuddly. It's nice to have a baby that likes to be held, because Noah didn't ever really like it that much!  It's interesting to see the difference in their personalities already. Joshua is so mellow compared to how Noah was as a newborn, he was pretty fussy for a few months before leveling out. I absolutely love having two boys, and Noah is so cute with Josh! He has figured out that he can kiss him on the head, so sometimes when I am nursing Josh I have to hold Noah off a little bit because all he wants to do is kiss him and rub his head. Noah also likes to stroke Josh's feet and he always wants to go look at Josh while he is sleeping. Good thing Josh can sleep through a lot since Noah isn't exactly quiet when he calls out to him from right next to the bassinet! :) They are both such sweet boys and I feel so incredibly blessed to be their mom, they have been wonderful additions to our family!















No comments: