Friday, March 8, 2013

Snow Day!!

Earlier this year, I think it was mid-February, there was actually a semi-warm day outside, so I bundled Noah up and we took off to the backyard! Noah has always loved being outside, getting the mail is an exciting event for him, and he loved being able to run around the yard on his own and play! I can tell that this yard is going to be a life saver this summer! 

 I love this picture of Noah's blue eyes, this was toward the end of our play time (it started getting colder and colder) and this was about the only picture I could get of his face, he wouldn't hold still long enough for pictures!

 Experimenting with the snow...

 And eating the snow...






 Noah refused to walk on the snow at first, no matter where I set him in the yard, he would go right to the edge of the snow/grass line and plop down. 


 I did finally get him to walk on the snow, our footprints are slightly different sizes...




 Love the baby tracks! :)




 This reminds me of a Family Circus comic...


 Peek-a-boo in the snow!





I am so excited for spring to come so we can play outside more and more, Noah cries every time I bring him in from playing outside, so I am glad that we have such a big backyard and that we are just around the corner from a big park!

No comments: