Monday, November 26, 2012

I'm Pregnant, Again! :)

Yes, it's true!! We will be adding another little Anderson baby to our family in June of next year! My official due date is June 9th, my parent's anniversary. Kind of funny that Noah was due on August 9th, my birthday, and now this one is another 9, and another event! I am SO excited to become a mommy all over again, we have been trying for several months so it's nice to be to this point! I was supposed to wait for Ben to get home from work to take a pregnancy test in early October, but I just couldn't wait and so I took it, got a positive, and was shocked! I took a picture of it on my phone and sent it to Ben at work with a caption that read, "Guess what?" :) Really original, I know, but it was still fun because I got a phone call about 2 minutes later and as soon as I answered Ben said, "REALLY?!" He was just as excited as I was. We don't care if it's a boy or a girl, a boy would be fun to Noah to have a playmate as they grow up, but I want a girl to name after my mom too, so we'll see in mid-January what it is! I am 12 weeks along right now. I have been monstrously sick again, like I was with Noah. I have actually thrown up so much/so hard that I have been getting charlie horses and muscle spasms in my neck which are extremely painful. I hope the sickness goes away soon so that pain stops! Noah wore this onesie pictured below to announce it to our families, we had him wearing a jacket over the shirt so that when each of his grandma's were holding him I asked them to hand me the jacket, so they got to take it off and see the shirt first. Both families were VERY excited, and quite surprised since we hadn't mentioned to anyone that we were getting ready for another baby. I had actually talked with my mom only a couple of days before we made the announcement and I very sneakily dropped in a conversation that I was on my period, just to throw her off! So, she was especially surprised! :) 
 This is the shirt I wrote on for Noah to wear. The date looks like June 4th, but it's the 9th...
 Noah is modeling his new shirt
 Clapping his hands
 Noah and Daddy
 Ben is so excited for us to have another baby, expecially since he will be done with school when it's born!
 "Noah, we have something to tell you..."
 "Mom's having a what?!"
 "Yeah, I'm okay with that!"
 Noah is going to be an awesome big brother!
 It's kind of fun that he can already say baby really well! :)
Noah and the new baby will be almost exactly 22 months apart, depending on what day this little one is born. I think it's a great distance in age, and I think Noah will be a great big brother!! :) 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am so excited for you! I hope your morning sickness goes away soon. Can't wait to find out what you are having.