Thursday, March 8, 2012

7 Month Pictures!

If you look closely, you can see his two bottom teeth! You might need to click on the picture to make it bigger to really see them. He looks so cute with his little teeth, but they are very hard to photograph!
My happy boy!
He's my little laundry buddy. I usually carry him upstairs in the basket with the clean clothes and we fold them in my room together. Okay-I fold them and he eats Ben's socks, but close enough.
In this picture he is actually saying, "dadadada" as he plays. For some reason he has really fixated on that "dada" word/sound. He says it over and over while he plays. He used to say "mamamama" all the time, so I guess it's Dad's turn! :) He can almost say "hi" also.
I turned the dryer on while he was sitting on it, and apparently it was a hit!
Trapped inside the laundry basket.
Loving the running dryer!
I actually took this picture while he was sucking on my sleeve, so I am using my other arm and taking it behind my head. Turned out to be a good picture of his beautiful blue eyes!
Wondering why I am interrupting his play time for a picture!
Getting extremely close on the crawling thing! He goes up on all fours all the time, but ends up scooting himself around backwards. He gets mad because instead of getting closer to his toys, he is getting farther away!
"Hi, Mom!"
He has gotten quite proficient at sitting down by himself now, and he really like to play sitting down.
These car keys are one of his favorite toys-the make sounds and he loves them!

Well, Noah is a very healthy boy, and we have officially quit nursing! I am SO enjoying it! I loved nursing for a while, but lately he had been having a hard time nursing, and then when those sharp teeth came in, that did it. So, we went one feeding at a time from nursing to sippy cup. That's right-sippy cup! Noah REFUSED to take a bottle, but was okay with a sippy. So, he is totally weaned now and he does great! He still prefers solid foods over formula. He is a good eater, and he eats everything we have tried to give him, even green veggies! He hasn't shown much discrimination to anything. He is also getting very good at feeding himself. He loves to pick things up off the tray and maneuver them to his mouth. He is still an excellent sleeper-he takes two 1 1/2 to 2 hour naps, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, plus a little 45 minute cat nap in the evening. He goes to bed at 8:00 and sleeps until 7:30 or 8:00 the next morning. He doesn't fall asleep eating before bed time, so I put him in his crib totally wide awake, but he just sticks his thumb in his mouth and goes right to sleep without any fussing. He doesn't cry before his naps anymore either, or just for about a minute if he does decide to. He still rolls around like a rolling pin and is really into eating his toes. He still loves to have his baths, he totally soaks me almost every time, which he thinks is funny. He's a lot more ticklish than he used to be, which is fun too. We are leaving him with my mom Tues-Thurs of next week while we go on a little anniversary trip, which I am a little nervous about, but I know he will be fine. He is such a good baby! :)

No comments: