Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkin Carving!

My 4 younger siblings and my dad came over the day before Halloween for Sunday dinner and pumpkin carving! After a lasagna dinner we all went on the back porch to carve our pumpkins!
Noah woke up just in time for the final pictures! Our pumpkin is the Pac-Man one, and the Elvis pumpkin belongs to my youngest sister Ashley. The one with the mis-matched eyes in the front is Emily's, the one with the big eyebrows (by Brittney) is hers, and the really big one in the back is my dad's!
Noah kept snuggling down further and further into his fleecy blanket! We all joked that he could be a cocoon for Halloween! I would pull the blanket down from his face and he would just wiggle back into it. I think he liked to suck on it more than anything else!
Me and my handsome hubby! This was our first Halloween together, every other year one of us has had to work so this year was fun to be able to hand out candy together and play with our little baby dinosaur! (See post below!)

No comments: