Thursday, July 28, 2011

Long Overdue Post





I wanted to post these cute pictures of something my amazing employees did for me a while ago! I was surprised at work when a beautiful Edible Arrangements bouquet of fresh fruit showed up for me, and then one of my employees came in with presents!! I LOVED the fresh fruit (one of my cravings!) and my employees purchased a bunch of books for me that I was holding for myself! I got What To Expect the First Year, What to Expect the Toddler Years, and A Mom's Ultimate Book of Lists. For anyone who knows me well, they know how much I love lists, so that last book was awesome! It has lists of all kinds of stuff, from diaper bag packing, approved medications, birthday party games, healthy snack ideas, and more! The First Year book has been awesome too, I have started reading it and it has EVERYTHING baby in it. I love it! My employees are so sweet and I am really going to miss them when I leave in about a week. Thank you, ladies, you are amazing!

1 comment:

Duncan Family said...

I'm going to have to pick up that list book! Sounds right up my alley!