Friday, December 19, 2008

Super Exciting News!!!!! and a shout out to my honey

I have very exciting news for everyone! My little brother is going to be performing at the Dancing With the Stars show at the E Center! He audtioned and was chosen to be in the top ten local performers to perform before and during the show! They are even going to do a contest with an audience cheer-o-meter to pick the winner of those top ten! So, to anyone attending the show-cheer for Mr. Ryan Roberts! He is going to be the super awesome one...I am so proud of my brother, I told him all the time that he would love dancing if he gave it a shot and sure enough, I was right! He is very talented and he and his partner are awesome! They will be performing a Cha Cha and a Jive-I know that he gets his awesome Latin moves from me. He is so handsome in his ballroom clothes to with that dark skin, he will probably just woo all the women in the audience into voting for him whether he dances good or not! Congrats, Ryan! I am so excited for you, and I think you are the best little brother I have! :) (Well, I should say younger brother, since you are taller than me!) Go, Ryan! Also, I would like to say a big fat thank you to my husband. I went out to my car today and found a bouquet of flowers on the passenger seat! Thank you, Ben, for loving me so much and for always finding the time to show it. Thank you for making me feel like a princess and for treating me with such love and respect. Thank you for always being there for me, whether it is to let me cry or to make me laugh. I admire and respect you so much. Thank you for putting some magic into the Christmas season for me, I love you with all my heart!

No comments: