Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Conference Weekend Pictures

It's almost a holiday to have Conference weekend at my house, we have to tear Mom away from doing dishes and making delicious food, even for a picture! She spends the day before Conference baking and making treats and we all love it!
This is my brother Deven and his lovely wife Ashli, we are sitting at the kitchen counter, probably waiting for more treats!
This is my sister Ashley with my neice Kate, my family loves to watch Conference, and movies, with a quilt!
This is my brother Deven again, this time with his son Tyler. Tyler loves to get his picture taken, he says, "Cheese!" every time!
Most everyone who knows me knows that I LOVE to decorate, especially for the fall, my favorite season. I took this picture to show everyone that I get it from my mother! She bought these trees then strung the lights and leaves herself. She is amazing!
We had lots of fun coming down for Conference, I had to work Saturday so we headed down to Alpine after the Priesthood session was out and spent the night. We love being around family and it was wonderful to sit and listen to the messages. I was touched several times, and I didn't fall asleep once! Ben didn't either, which is impressive! :)

No comments: